Friday, January 4, 2013

Estero Bay Winter Sunset

Late this afternoon early this evening I drove over to Morro Bay, CA, to meet a friend. Since I was early (quite intentionally so I could go to the beach) I made my way to the Hole-In-The-Wall Beach (the dog beach between Morro Bay and Cayucos, CA) to watch the sun set and bathe myself in its photon-enrapturing glory and in the process make some Vitamin D in my skin and consequently make myself feel a bit happier during these darkest days of Winter here in the Northern Hemisphere of my home world. Below are some images I captured of what I saw and experienced.

This view is directly out into Estero Bay.


For those of you unfamiliar with the landmark, that is Morro Rock in the distance and Highway 1 at left and Point Buchon at right.


All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment