Saturday, August 29, 2015

Picture of the Day - Snakebitten by Mojave Green

Tonight I was in San Diego as part of a trip to the area to visit my friend Jannine in the hospital (and throw in a little vacation in the process). A mutual friend of our's named Jon Marsh with whom we grew up joined us (Jannine's mom Patsy who is also my friend) for a small concert at The Merrow in the Hillcrest District of San Diego. The concert featured several local bands the best of which was one led by a mutual friend of Jannine, Jon, and I (we all grew up together in Atascadero and were Class of 1989) named Mike Mariotti. Mike is the frontman of Mojave Green and they brought down the house to the degree it could be considering the place was not packed. This photo was captured with my iPhone 3 so it is what it is quality-wise.
Image by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved). 

No comments:

Post a Comment