Saturday, December 10, 2011

Paso Robles Vine Street Christmas 2011

Tonight I attended Paso Robles' Vine Street Victorian Christmas Showcase known to locals as simply "Vine Street" for the second consecutive year. I enjoyed it more this year because I went alone and did my own thing which was first taking all these photos and then volunteering at North County Christian Fellowship (NCCF) where I regularly attend church. Below is my evening in photographs. At the end of the evening I had a reunion at the church with a schoolmate from my youth growing up in Atascadero, CA, in the mid-1980's. Leroy Howland (Atascadero High School Class of 1988) recently joined NCCF and both of us became aware the other was going to be there tonight so we had a reunion after not seeing each for 23 years.

The event's official name.
The crowd was a throng of humanity.
One of many living nativity scenes.
Scrooge kept coming out of the second story door and acting like a Scrooge.
The Fairweather Four singing quartet of 80-somethings.
The Snow Queen sang to the crowd.
The God Squad doing their thing dancing for the crowd in front of North County Christian Fellowship.
The front of the sanctuary of North County Christian Fellowship.
One of the church pre-school play-structures.
Atascadero High School Class of 1988 member and new NCCF member Leroy Howland;.
Leroy went from being an old acquaintance to my newest friend.


All photographs by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved)

2 comments:

  1. Great pics!!! Love the one of you and Leroy! :-) XO-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW SWEET. GOOD TO SEE YOU TWO TOGETHER! THANKS FOR SHARING. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST NOW AND ALWAYS. LOVE, LISA HOWLAND

    ReplyDelete