Wednesday, December 10, 2014

2014 Vine St. Victorian Showcase Preview

Tonight I realized I will miss this year's Vine Street Victorian Showcase event here in Paso Robles this Saturday evening as I will be working a wedding during that time. I also realized that with the coming monster Pacific storm I won't be able to take any good photos of the Christmas lights tomorrow night. Add to that I don't know to what degree, if any, the storm will tear up people's light displays given the wind forecast so Friday night might be too late. Therefore, after getting back into town after my Spanish 103 final this evening and the birthday party I attended afterwards, I went out with my dog Tequila and shot the following images, in descending order below. Unfortunately, by the time I got out to do this some light displays were already shut down for the night while others were lit when I started but were shuttered by the time I got to their location. Nonetheless, this is a nice sampler of this year's offerings. Some displays are identical to past years and some have added some twists. Note: lucky me has been living in this neighborhood for the last five years. 

All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment