Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Picture of the Day - Cyclist Down Tonite

This was the scene less than an hour ago out in front of the house in front of my house (I live down an alley in back). I was next door at my buddy Mark's place watching old episodes of the original British TV series The Office (to which I have become addicted) when I heard an air brake engage outside on the street in front.  I immediately associated it with a fire apparatus and got up and stepped out the front door to look. I noticed Paso Robles Engine 8191 engaged in a medical aid on the side of the street along with a Paso Robles police officer and his car. Within a minute or two Medic 21 arrived and pulled up behind the engine. On the radio in route to Twin Cities Hospital the medics reported this as a 55 year-old cyclist who had fallen off his bike as opposed to a car versus cyclist. Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment