Saturday, March 18, 2017

My Favorite Memes

Below is my list of some of my favorite internet memes. Internet memes are not to be confused with Richard Dawson's term "meme" from which the term internet meme is derived in a roundabout way. My list is in no particular order. Some of these are high-brow and even rather sophisticated and some are distinctly low-brow and yet others fall somewhere in between. I created none of these although I wish I was clever enough to have created at least some of them (and gifted in the arcane arts of Photoshop). I could try to explain each one of these to you but since I'm primarily sharing this with my fellow meme culture peeps and they already "get" these, I'll leave it up to you to figure them out if you can..... Google (and Google Images (and image search)) are your research friends. However, I will toss you this bone to get you started in memology: knowyourmeme.  




















No comments:

Post a Comment