Sunday, March 5, 2017

Visiting Sculpterra

This afternoon after church, I headed over to Sculpterra Winery (over on the east side) with my sister by another mother, Chris, to attend the performance of our mutual buddy, Nick Brittan, who was in the lineup to perform there today. He did not disappoint as he did his usual fine job, most notably performing a song he wrote about spiders taking over his house and he having to hunt then down. While I was here, I made a point of joining the very affordable wine club to share with Chris. Each of us will get one bottle per quarter of the year.

This is one of my two favorite sculptures and is situated out in front of the tasting room.

This is my other favorite sculpture here which I captured here and below from opposite angles.

This visit I did not make it out into the rest of the surrounding gardens to view the other sculptures so I might end up having more favorites.

The primary reason I came here today was to attend the performance of this guy, my friend and local musician and songwriter and singer, Nick Brittan.
All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment