Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Last Days Of Blue

As those of you who follow this blog have realized by now I have my peculiar proclivities including listening to Electronic Dance Music (EDM) as well as a lifelong fascination with disasters and on a related note, End of the Age stuff likewise. The following progressive house track caught my attention when I found it buried in the set I posted here yesterday entitled "When Progressive Is A Positive". I looked it up and discovered it is entitled "Last Days of Blue" by Moodfreak. I already liked it enough to intend to share it here but when I saw a particular Youtube music player of it featuring an apocalyptic illustration of a city in ruin by something much greater than a mere conventional earthquake there was no possibility I would not post this here. Crank up your speakers and enjoy this very contemporary progressive house track!

No comments:

Post a Comment