Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Tequila-Monster Rises

As the previous posting here indicated, yesterday morning my little canine monster "Tequila" was in deep trouble finding herself largely paralyzed. This forced me to fear the worst and contemplate losing her the most seriously I have yet since taking on the duty of being her human guardian. Today she ran around like a crazy happy dog at Kiler Canyon Farm during the weekly harvest and then she took a walk with me in town all without any hint of paralysis. In fact, the vet would be unhappy to hear of how active she was today having suggested I keep her sequestered for a week. She and I both thought "Ef that" and fully celebrated life today. Below are some images I captured of her in all her cute glory tonight. I'm still amazed at her turn-around not really expecting yesterday to end well for either of us.

All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment