Thursday, October 16, 2014

Scripture of the Day - Solomon

Tonight this passage of scripture came to mind rather loudly right after I had been loitering around in the Book of Proverbs. I'm not sure if simply being in the general neighborhood in which it is located (although I was not looking in the second half of that book) contributed to this or if it came to mind on an entirely unrelated path and thus there is no causation to the correlation. Regardless, it hit me in a fashion that I knew indicated I was being given it if you get my drift. If you don't then it is just as well. Worth noting: this passage is repeated TWICE in Scripture for emphasis, to wit, in Chapters 22 and 27.
"A prudent person foresees trouble beforehand and lays low, but the foolish muddle on and get punished." ~ Proverbs 22:3 & 27:12 (Kimicus ad Absurdum translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment