Saturday, January 3, 2015

Scripture of the Day - Solomon

As I was walking by the way today and contemplating some concerns which currently weigh heavily upon my heart, out of the blue, the following passage of Scripture lept into my mind loud and clear. It precisely addressed those things to which I mulled. In my heart I knew the Source and its message. The first two verses of this passage have previously been shared in this column but not the second two verses of it.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him and He will guide your steps. Don't be too smart for your own good: fear your Creator and repent from sin. This will bring healing to your body and nurture your soul." ~ Proverbs 3:5-8 (Kimicus ad Absurdum translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment