Saturday, March 19, 2016

Picture of the Day - Dana & Ish

The wedding I worked tonight at Meadowbrook Church in San Luis Obispo was my favorite event worked thus far in my nearly three-year career in the event industry. I sat much of the time at the DJ's table with DJ Dana McGregor and his brother by another mother, Ish, who assisted him with sound and collaborated with him on his new book (for that check the website linked below). Anywho, both men are amazing people and I was blessed to be pulled into their safe and sane insanity and zanity. The image above shows the climax of the evening with the wedding Dana at riding a shoulder at left faced off against Ish riding a shoulder at right. Interestingly, Dana is the surfing goat guy who recently appeared on NatGeo. His website is SurfingGoats.com at which you can see his videos including the NatGeo piece. I highly recommend Dana as a DJ, but be warned: he won't be DJ-ing your party; he will BE your party! Photo courtesy of Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment