Thursday, June 15, 2017

Picture of the Day - My Most Precious Possession

In the coming days I shall share some of the delights contained within this tome. It cost me $85 and some of my fellow student teachers were not willing to shell out that much coin for it. At times since slapping down the money for it late last year I have wondered if it was an excessive splurge on my part given my student starvation status. However, today, the last day of my student teaching career, I am so incredibly overjoyed I acquired this volume and that I invited all my kids to sign it, of which most did. There are many beautiful, charming, poignant, humorous, encouraging, inspirational, et al, things penned within its precious pages. Some of these things I intend to share within the coming days. Wherever life takes me next and for the duration, one thing will remain unchangeable: I met some amazing young people and they touched my life and from their comments it is clear I touched some of their lives. I am humbled and thankful and blessed beyond measure or words.
Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment