Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Big Sur Jade Festival T-Shirts

I have now attended in the capacity as either a vendor or sales associate for another vendor the past six consecutive Big Sur Jade Festivals. It has brought me great pleasure during that span of time to collect the very cool and distinctive T-shirts that are produced by Estero Bay Graphics and each year features a different hip and cool design created by Brian Hendricks. I proudly own a collection of nine shirts covering six years and each year look forward to adding another shirt or two to my collection. Below are representative samples from each year. Please pardon the uneven lighting of some of the shirts.

2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2011

All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved)

2 comments:

  1. Hey how about 20012?
    esterobaygraphics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get around to it but perhaps I'll combine 2012 and 2013 month after next!

    ReplyDelete