Sunday, September 21, 2014

Picture of the Day - My Two A.A.'s

This posting here seems apropos given tomorrow is my first day ever of attending Cal Poly: ending one chapter of my life and starting a new one. Therefore, of late I had given up all hope that I would receive my two Associate of Arts degrees from Cuesta Community College for academic year 2013-2014. I had not been awarded one last year (2012-2013) due to a clerical error on my part when I applied for it. I proceeded last year to return to Cuesta one more academic year to consolidate my position getting into Cal Poly and in the process pick up the missed degree from last year (Social & Behavioral Sciences) as well as pick up a second degree (History). Before I ended up over at Cuesta College inquiring upon what was the snag this time in receiving my degrees guess what came in the mail last week? Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS, little bro! Boo-ya!Kudos! and a big Huzzah! You have done very well!

    ReplyDelete