Friday, December 4, 2015

Picture of the Day - Muh Girls

My cat Rocki adores my dog Tequila who does not reciprocate the affection . Rather, my dog is perpetually jealous of the cat despite getting more of my time by virtue of the cat being a homebody while the dog goes with me everywhere I can take her. The two of them have developed a rather entertaining-to-watch relationship as the cat likes to provoke the dog while the dog likes to chase the cat, something the cat encourages as the cat can easily elude the dog. The cat would prefer to snuggle with the dog who usually will have none of it. However, tonight a rare exception occurred which I captured here unposed. Within a minute of this image being captured the dog repositioned herself facing away from the cat and no longer up against her.
Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment