Friday, December 18, 2015

Things That Happen

Tonight while patrolling Youtube for some oldies but goodies of electronica to share here I found this rather more recent uplifting trance gem from half as far back as I was looking for (2009 instead of early 2000's or late 1990's classics). I am now fully enamored with "Things That Happen" by DJ Will Holland featuring the haunting voice of Line Frøyset as remixed by Temple One (all these characters are new to me). I find myself listening to over and over since I found it a little while ago. The two best segments that will give you goosebumps start at roughly 2:30 and 6:00. The lyrics are somewhat hard to peg but below the music player is the best version I could find.



Like an oak tree
In blooming
Always
Stares to the sky

Carry on your burden
Like the water
Still running fast
Growing from the past
Things that happen
Are just meant for me
I'm running fast

No comments:

Post a Comment