Saturday, October 29, 2016

Picture of the Day - Juice Of The Fruit Of The Vine


The past two nights (including tonight), I worked at the Eberle Winery Haunted Caves event doing security down in the wine cave. This was the third year out of the past four years I have been thus privileged to work this event in that capacity. It is my favorite event to work of all the events I do on an annual basis. While waiting for the event to start last night in the production warehouse from which primary access to the wine cave complex is derived, I took the above image of activities occurring as large stainless steel vats were cleaned or drained. I repeated taking such images earlier this evening and below is another such image. It seems apropos that such a bloody-looking sight should be seen outside a "haunted cave."  

Both images by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment