Wednesday, January 10, 2018

They Like Me, They Really Like Me!

Today I received an email from the teacher for whom I subbed Tuesday at Atascadero Middle School. It went as follows:
"Hi Mr. Noyes,
I felt you should know that every class has commented that you are a wonderful teacher.  The girls in SB wrote a note saying[:]
'We agree that Mr. Noyes would be a great teacher for the high school. He is supportive, a good leader, and wise.'"
Needless to say, I was blown away by this and not expecting such feedback after only subbing/teaching five days at this school (the final four days before Christmas break and then Tuesday this week). I also heard some encouraging positive feedback from students (some of which made it into the ears of staff) the week I subbed there last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment