Saturday, July 21, 2012

Picture of the Day - Yard Sale/Day Two

Day Two of my multi-household yard sale out in the country west of Paso Robles. This day's effort garnered me $58 and when added to yesterday's total of $16 gave me a gross of $74 for two day's modest effort. I did manage to get rid of my weight set which was a huge relief plus a few other things. I need to get rid of stuff more than make money at present so I'm okay with this result. This allowed me to organize reconfigure for tomorrow morning's flea market in San Luis Obispo where I stand to do much better.  I suspect the nearby California Mid-State Fair going on in Paso Robles plus the heat and the rural location of this yard sale inhibited greater success and none of those are things I can do anything about. Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

1 comment:

  1. Post a closeup of the remaining stuff... maybe you'll get offers for items via the blog :-)

    ReplyDelete