Sunday, December 15, 2013

"Seeing The Sun" At Night

Tonight as I studied for my scary pre-calculus final tomorrow morning I needed to break the silent monotony and played this on my friend's killer speakers since I'm housesitting in his abode. I had found "See The Sun" by Matt Darey's Urban Astronauts project some days ago. I immediately fell in love with it and now it is my latest musical obsession with Kate Smith's vocals giving me chills and this Aurosonic remix making a good track even greater. This is the first such trance track to do this to me in some time. The video for this is pretty awesome, too, so crank up the speakers and put this player to full-screen. If you can do this solitarily and nocturnally you will get the most powerful effect from this I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment