Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!

Happy Mother's Day, mom! 

You won't read this until a day or more after your day. 
I want you to know I love you more than you can know and I would die for you. 
I want you to know I respect you even if my blunt honesty sometimes come across as suggesting otherwise. 
I want you to know I appreciate you and what you have done for me and what you have been through on my behalf starting with my conception up unto this day. 
I want you to know that it breaks my heart to see the loss you have experienced in your life.
It hurts me when I think about what you have missed out on in life up to this point.
Even all your self-inflicted wounds I can relate to more than you can know. 
We have been through a lot, more than anybody else living knows, and ever will know.
We have lost a lot of things which we cannot ever recoup and yet we are so very rich and blessed.
I want you to know how grateful I am to have you back and don't ever want to lose you again.
It is in my nature and it is one of my current roles to push you to actualize and realize your full potential and not let any grass grow under your feet so please understand that when I seem to be pressing you. 
You are a remarkable person only just now emerging from your chrysalis to become an amazing woman. 
Please keep chopping wood and putting one foot in front of the other every single day of your life.
You have many unexpected and satisfying chapters of the book of your life yet to write.

Your son, 

Kimmer 

No comments:

Post a Comment