Friday, July 15, 2016

2016 Graduation Partay

Last night at my friends Ted & Janet's home, my church family (centered at North County Christian Fellowship) held a celebration of my recent graduation from Cal Poly with a most awesome gathering of human beings and a magical evening happened. It was just what I needed as I have been in sort of a funk over the past month. I feel rejuvenated and ready to move forward now. Thank you all, my lovely adopted family and friends, for the best evening I've had in a long time.

The feast table pre-feast-view. This was the maiden voyage for this gorgeous table.
My peeps gellin' like Magellan.
I love these people!
The feast table feast-view.
My host and hostess posing with Fatboy.
This cake tasted as good as it looked and none was left by the end of the evening.
All images (but two) by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment