Thursday, December 15, 2016

My Home Group Fam Sans Selfs

Tonight's gathering of my adaptive family which is my church home group/bible study featured a particular grouping of people who have never all been at the gathering at the same time and includes some people who often can't make it, but did tonight.

Unfortunately, the host couple was out of town for the day/evening and were not in attendance as they usually are. We were so blessed to be able to meet in their home despite their not being there and it was very cozy with it raining outside the entire time.

These people keep me rooted and real and I have grown so much with them over the years.
Love you guys/gals! All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

*NOTE: one of the attendees, pictured above, Photoshopped the image below which shows Ted and I made to look like we're hanging from a rafter and have placed a Magnum upon it. Thanks Darcie. [Updated 12/18/2016]

No comments:

Post a Comment