Saturday, December 10, 2016

Picture of the Day - Chestnuts & Marshmallows


Tonight I indulged in the annual Paso Robles Vine Street Victorian Christmas Showcase celebration in my neighborhood. I spent the first two-thirds of the three-hour event with my next-door neighbors behind me in the Chase House. Each year they host a chestnut and marshmallow roast in their front yard along with a carol-singing set-up and hot apple cider. Each year they also feature various other things such as a food co-op promotion and free seeds this year. I helped fill in gaps in their operation and then in the third hour walked down to my church at the other end of the event and did a gate-keeping security detail on the backside of the courtyard adjacent to their parking lot. Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment