Monday, December 19, 2016

Picture of the Day - Flamson Gym Floor

For Paso Roblans wondering whatever happened to the Flamson Middle School old basketball gymnasium flooring from prior to the quake retrofit, look no further than here. It is located next door to me, partly being re-purposed on the floor of my neighbor's house. A larger quantity remains for other worthy re-purposing projects of a well-regarded local clan. As an Atascadero Junior High School 8th grade boys basketball Saint, I played basketball against Flamson and later played on this floor against the Bearcats as a junior varsity basketball player my sophomore year of high school at Atascadero High School. Back in the 1980s Paso Robles High School played basketball in the Flamson gymnasium if my memory serves me right. Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment