- Blue - Dark Purple ~ up to u4-1/4 feet
- Medim Purple - Light Purple ~ up to almost 8 feet
- Pink - Light Red ~ up to 13-3/4 feet
- Various Red ~ up to 24-1/2 feet
- Various Orange ~ up to 43-1/2 feet
- Dark Yellow - Medium Yellow ~ up to 77-1/2 feet
- Light Yellow ~ up to 138-1/2 feet
The brown-gray colored part of the map shows the then-current land mass and corresponding coastline in the region at the time of the impact about 65 million years ago while juxtaposed atop it is a map showing the outlines of the current coastlines and state and national borders.