Friday, November 16, 2012

3 Drives On A Vinyl

I became aware of the trance track "Greece 2000" by the Dutch progressive trance group 3 Drives On A Vinyl a number of years after the band released it in 1997. When it was released I had not yet come out of my fog of mental illness yet and the seclusion I placed myself within while dealing with it. Even after I discovered trance in 2001 as I described HERE it would not be until last year or the year before that I found "Greece 2000" while randomly following links through Youtube. When I first listened/watched the video below I fell in love with it immediately. Part of me regrets I missed the rave scene (sans the E, of course) and dancing to music like this when I was still twenty-something in the 1990's, but what happened was supposed to be and I am at peace with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment