Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dog Day In Autumn

Today I spent several hours helping my friend Janet at her place get some projects finished up before she goes in for surgery on her hand this next Tuesday. My little pet feline monster Tequila always enjoys going to Janet's little homestead as it gives her a chance to socialize with other dogs and cats and get outdoors a bit not to mention bark at Janet's birds. Below are some images of my little dog's deeds today.
Tequila always tries to dominate Janet's puppy Ruby (left) while avoiding getting munched by Munch (top).
Munch (left) having just rolled around in the dirt being distrustfully watched by Tequila (right).
Munch ominously sniffing Tequila's butt as if to say, "out of my way, bitch!"
Tequila is relentless in her domination attempts on Ruby making Gizmo (top), Janet's other dog jealous.
Tequila "hitting that". All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment