Tuesday, November 20, 2012

I Worship His Shadow

As I stated here the other day I am in the midst of completing watching the science fiction cult classic television series LEXX. I feel the pilot episode "I Worship His Shadow" is charming and entertaining and a good representation of how the entire series was not to mention importantly establishes much of the background of the show. Eva Habermann plays the main female lead Zev Bellringer in this program for only the first four episodes which comprise all of the first season. Nonetheless, she certainly left her mark which for many of us males is in the form rung bells and plenty of drool on our chins. One of the coolest television characters of all time is the undead Kai, "Last of the Brunen-G" played by Michael McManus. Below are links to that pilot episode in seven sections.I encourage you to click on the Full Screen feature to watch.







No comments:

Post a Comment