Tuesday, April 30, 2013
Tomorrow is the deadline for me to give Cal Poly - SLO an answer as to if I'm going to attend there this Fall. Today I am working through the facts as I find them and take this before God and get my answer by tonight to pass along to them. My only decision in this matter is will I submit to my Creator and listen to His instructions and then follow them. I have given the decision itself about Cal Poly to God to determine and He undoubtedly made that decision an eternity ago. Now I must effectively LISTEN!