Saturday, August 3, 2013

"Heaven's Academy"

All I can say is "holy shit this is beautiful stuff" and in reference to BOTH the track "Heaven's Academy" by Russian trance outfit Plexland AND the track's accompanying music video. As I trance snob I can tell you this is very high quality music for its genre in the context of how trance has evolved and where it is now. However, as a photographer of nature and a lover of landscapes and clouds and how they so often interact as well as being thoroughly addicted to thunderstorms not to mention being a native Californian this video has it all. In my view this video is absolutely without peer the most awesome and beautiful scenic trance video I have ever viewed and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do and will continue to as I keep watching it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment