Saturday, February 1, 2014

I Miss You... Who I Haven't Yet Met

Once again I find myself compelled to share with you a Schiller gem of a song ("I Miss You" with Maya Saban from their 2003 album Leben) and accompanying music video which features a lot of images from California. Not only are the images wondrous and magical to the point of mystical and the vocals by Maya Saban being most soulful but the lyrics to this really speak to my soul  at this point in my life. The speaker or thinker of this poem set to sound is suggesting they miss a great love whom they have yet to encounter... and so it is with me I dare say.



I miss you - where are you now
I miss you - where have you gone
I miss you - waiting my hole life for you
I miss you - but I never met you yet

I miss you - I believe in dreams
I miss you - I believe in you
I miss you - wouldn't even recognize
I miss you - but I never met you yet

I miss you - I believe in dreams
I miss you - I believe in you
I miss you - wouldn't even recognize
I miss you - but I never met you yet


Lyrics courtesy of LyricsFreak.

No comments:

Post a Comment