Thursday, February 6, 2014

Musik To Invade Moskau By

I have loved the song "Moskau" by the German industrial metal band Rammstein since first I heard it. True, I do not understand most German and Russian which are both heard in this song as Rammstein frontman Till Lindemann is the male voice heard singing in German and Viktoria Fersh is the backup female  vocals heard singing in Russian.

Note: Lindemann has the most bad-ass voice ever to sing in German (or any language for that matter). Language barriers notwithstanding, the sound of the song is certainly stirring to the point of being the perfect music to invade Russia by.

Note: Rammstein also created the perfect song to invade Poland by HERE. The official music video for this song can be viewed HERE. I certainly find it interesting from a historic standpoint and it intellectually stimulates me. However, emotionally-speaking for some reason(s) I love listening to this song while watching this sequence of clips from the electronic game "Hellgate: London".

No comments:

Post a Comment