Sunday, December 23, 2012

More Of My 2012 Christmas Lights

This past evening I enhanced further my meager Christmas light display at my house in Paso Robles, CA, in attempting to get with the spirit of the season without getting carried away shopping. This is light of the fact that is not for me a fiscal option having already fallen over the precipice of my own "fiscal cliff" some years ago and still have not recovered. Anywho, I added blue dangly lights in my carport area that were given me by a friend as well as set up lights in my bathroom interior. In addition to being a festive display these Christmas lights also secondarily serve for me the purpose of being enhanced "light therapy" for my SAD-ness.

From the front of the carport looking into my kitchen and store room windows.
From the back of the carport looking into the kitchen and store room windows.
Exterior view of my bathroom window.
Interior view of my bathroom window.
Interior view of my bathroom.
All photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment