Wednesday, December 19, 2012

My 2012 Christmas Lights

Tonight I got a wild hair to capture some images of the Christmas lights I put up inside my house here in Paso Robles, CA, last Saturday night in an attempt to make my house and my life feel more festive this Holiday season in light of the fact I don't have room for a Christmas tree nor do I have the money for much Holiday festivity. This was the first year I put up lights since moving here three years ago. Before that I had only put up Christmas lights on my Christmas tree at my place in Atascadero, CA, during the period 2004-2008.

Exterior view of my kitchen window onto the alley.
Exterior view of my kitchen window onto the carport
Exterior view of my storeroom window and door.
Interior view of my storeroom.
Interior view from my storeroom into my kitchen.
Interior view of my kitchen showing alley window at left and carport window at right.
Interior view from kitchen into my living room.
Interior view of my living room looking back into my kitchen.
Interior view of my living room.
Interior view of my living room looking into my darkened bedroom.
All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment