Friday, August 24, 2012

Die Wirklichkeit (Reality)

As a child of God I am a chip off the old block. My old sinful nature aside, my basic non-animal characteristics are a reflection of Him. Humanity's love and need for music, indeed our musical soul is something we inherited from and is a reflection of our musical Creator. Music has always been my internal language and is as integral to whom I am as much or more than any other aspect of myself. I am not personally musically-inclined insomuch as performing music is concerned (to my regret). However, I am no less musical a creature than any of the best musicians or music connoisseurs anywhere anytime. Everything I do has it's own musical score and below is as close to what you might describe as the musical score to when I walk about as you will find. It perfectly represents my true nature and the general feeling of my internal processes as I walk for pleasure or as a matter of practicality. Whenever I walk, I think and I feel... ALWAYS! By the way, the song in question is by the German musical outfit Schiller, a band (for lack of a better word) who nearly defies categorization as they fit into electronica, trance, ambient, chill-out, and even New Age.

No comments:

Post a Comment