Thursday, September 27, 2012

Full Northern Exposure

I have been aware of British trance & house duo Sasha & Digweed since my love affair with trance began in 2001. However, the few bits and pieces of their work I heard (which in all fairness wasn't much for some reason) did not grab my interest. Tonight while trolling for new tracks on Youtube I stumbled upon this full version of disk two of their classic and pioneering work Northern Exposure. All I can say is that I'm utterly blown away. It is hard to believe this sound is coming from as far back as 1996 by which I mean that this is timeless great electronic music such as one might expect to hear from a great artist now given its highly evolved nature. My favorite track is at the 47:00 mark with "Heliopolis" by Banco de Gaia. Crank up your sound system and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment