Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Picture of the Day - Paso Robles Inn Weather Station

To treat myself for all my labors and all my frugality this year I treated myself to a modest but rich breakfast at the Paso Robles Inn this morning partaking of it in the old diner section at the counter. On my way there I turned into the north entrance to the rear parking lots with the intent of snapping a good shot of the above sign. I had spotted said sign while doing some research here earlier this year as you may or may not recall. I did not get any shots I liked then so I posted none deferring to come back later and do better. This image does not particularly please me but at least the sign is readable in this one. The shadows bother me but then I suppose they tell us it's sunny as much as the rock being hot to the touch.  Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

1 comment:

  1. "Thanks for sharing useful info on virtually identical, here i got lots of knowledge about it."

    ReplyDelete