Monday, September 26, 2016

Scripture of the Day - Paul (Phil. 4:7)

Today and yesterday I became aware that I am and was yesterday emotionally floating through the previously mentioned pain and sense of being overwhelmed by the things currently going on my my family sphere. I have not been and am not now numb or disconnected from those feelings, but rather, I now realize I am and have been ensconced in a womb of peace and comfort in the midst of the pain and negativity. What I have is something I have experienced before but never so potently and blatantly obvious. What I have is a gift from above and is best described in the Scripture below:
"And the peace of God which transcends all human understanding shall keep your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus." ~ Philippians 4:7 (Kimicus ad Absurdum translation)

No comments:

Post a Comment