Friday, September 2, 2016

Sir Ken Robinson Preaches It

Today, myself and three of four other members of one of my Cal Poly "Early Start" Single Subject Teaching Credential Cohort collaborative teams met at the Cal Poly Kennedy Library which we had nearly all to ourselves as classes start about a month from now. Anywho, we brainstormed about what we want to do in our upcoming class presentation regarding historical perspectives on education in America. One of my team-members shared with us this Sir Ken Robinson speech presented at some Royal Society of Arts event, the audio to which has been accompanied by a catchy animation suite. I have always liked this guy and agreed with most if not all his ideas. As a historian I like the historical aspects of American education presented here in all its flawed glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment