Friday, April 27, 2012

Of Fire & Cognac

Tonight I stayed sober but that is not to say I did not do some unwinding from a day at Gem Faire. The following images were captured on the patio of the 6ix Park Grill at Hyatt Regency Irvine.

The view of the main hotel tower from down on the patio... thank God that I lodged on merely the second floor given that this is earthquake country. In fact, a M3.9 struck on a blind thrust fault not very far away just a few days ago.
The sun setting over Southern California backlighting banana trees and palm trees looming over the patio area.
Note to self: must acquire banana trees and a fire pit of my own at some point in time in the future. 
I never enjoyed having my feet in the fire more than tonight.
This Hennessy Cognac was indeed White Man's firewater.
After the cognac and vanilla ice cream desert I felt all warm and fuzzy on the inside. No, I was not intoxicated.
All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment