Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tops Rock Shop & GeoZeum

Today while visiting Mission San Juan Bautista in San Juan Bautista, CA, I elected to drop by Tops Rock Shop for a visit. Unfortunately, the owner was not there today as I had hoped as I have conducted business with her on Ebay in the past and she is a member of my Central Coast Rockhounds group. I had also hoped to visit the neighboring and associated GeoZuseum. However, that was closed as I discovered it is only open Fridays and Saturdays. I intend to make it back there some weekend when both the owner of the rock shop is in and the GeoZeum is open.


All photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

2 comments:

  1. Look at the size of that Trilobite in the next to last image! Holy Fracking Day-am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assuming it is not a fake... unfortunately, a lot of fakes are out there, especially from Morocco.

    ReplyDelete