Monday, December 5, 2011

Jonathan Winters Pays A Visit

We had the honor of receiving artist (comedian and actor and painter) Jonathan Winters in the Rocks & Relics booth this past Saturday who did some shopping and hammed it up a bit. I stayed away and let Dave talk to him seeing as Dave had not seen him in a while. He engaged Dave for a little while with some hilarious material of the sort one would expect from him (including some mad-cap Jonathan Swift-ish references to the eating of children). Clearly he has not lost one iota of his wit and charm even if the years have diminished some of his delivery and mobility. If he shows up there again in the future I will engage him in conversation. However, I did receive the high honor of receiving a knowing wicked wink from him. Below are a couple of images I captured. I intentionally did not get in too close so as to respect his personal space.


Photos by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved)

No comments:

Post a Comment