Sunday, September 29, 2013

Taking Care

I've been incredibly busy lately and will get you the reader caught up on my affairs soon. Nowever, not today or tonight nor tomorrow in all likelihood. I have been getting increasingly drawn to "post-rock" music as I have previously recently shared here. Below is another one of my favorite artists (Explosions In The Sky) and most definitely my favorite album of the genre (Take Care Take Care Take Care) let alone this particular band. Crank up the speakers and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I really admire post rock bands but my new addition is what is called post music. Check up these Japanese guys and I'm sure you won't stay indifferent. http://blablamp3.com/mp3/asa-chang-junray-tabla-bol-catastrophe.html This is the music piece that has much in common with subconscious. I personally imagine the drums to talk lik in human voices here.

    ReplyDelete