Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Picture of the Day - My "Earthquake" Wine

I was recently in a local supermarket to purchase a bottle of wine for my meager collection as a reward for some recent hard work.  As I left the wine section of the supermarket with that bottle I spotted another bottle of wine I had previously only seen online and had coveted. I had not anticipated I would be in a position to purchase a bottle from this label without having to go online or visit the winery which is elsewhere California. It is a Cabernet Sauvignon under the "Earthquake" label by the Michael David Winery. Cool, eh?

Photo by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved)

3 comments:

  1. Norman is not extinct! They moved to a tasting room just south of the Paso Robles airport, on Dry Creek Road...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, thanks for the info which I have used to revise the above post and as a peace offering for declaring them dead I implanted a live link to their website.

    ReplyDelete