Saturday, May 7, 2016

Picture of the Day - Swallow Creek Ranch Prom

Vino Vice tried out a new client tonight (Swallow Creek Ranch) and sent me to work the event at this new (to us) venue over at the coast three minutes outside of Cayucos, CA. I was previously unaware until tonight that there even was an event venue in the Cayucos area aside from the Cayucos Vets Hall (which was red-tagged but just over a week ago due to structural problems). Tonight's event was the prom for Coast Union High School in Cambria, CA. The kids were on their best behavior and the event staff and venue owner were a pleasure with which to work. *Note: my camera needs a little interior cleaning and I don't clean up my images on Photoshop so this is how my photo came out, warts and all.
Photo courtesy of Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment