Monday, August 29, 2016

Picture of the Day - Chimney Fire-Related Pics

Last week I captured these two images with the intent of posting them as Pics of the Day here on this blog. However, last week life got interrupted and that never worked out, but better late than never.

Last Wednesday evening I was on the Cal Poly campus and these two Type-3 engines from Cal Fire's San Bernardino Unit. They were on the Cal Poly campus as the campus has been housing some Chimney Fire overflow from the North County.
Last Thursday afternoon as I headed out to my spiritual father's house for a decompression session, I found myself behind this KSBY-TV van as I pulled onto 24th Street from Riverside Street where the Chimney Fire command post is located on the Mid-State Fairgrounds. Both images by Kim Patrick Noyes (all rights reserved).

No comments:

Post a Comment