Thursday, February 1, 2018

This Is Inside Of Me

For the past few months I've been listening to this amazing trance track by Russian trance-master Arty a.k.a. Artem Stoliarov in collaboration with fellow Russian trance producer Misha Kitone a.k.a. Mikhail Kitavin. I'm making an exception to my Russia boycott when it comes to music which necessarily ought to transcend geopolitics. "Inside of Me" is a 2009 progressive trance masterpiece which will give you goosebumps if you listen to it when in the right mood, preferably nocturnally with your sound system cranked up. Over the past several months I've discovered some rather amazing trance tracks from several years ago which escaped my notice at the time as well as several new tracks from Arty in his Alpha 9 side project, the latter of which have my restored my near-term faith in the sub-genre. 

No comments:

Post a Comment