Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Word From This Blogger

Dear Reader,

Thank you for following this blog over the years or thanks for visiting for the first time. This is not a goodbye but rather HELLO AGAIN! I'm a creature of habit. I used to do this out of habit, then I stopped doing it out of habit. Tonight, I'm resuming the healthy old habit of posting here nearly daily. I also have over a 1-1/2 year's worth of back posts to drop here which will be coming in on a regular basis. The best way to see them is scroll back through my posts in sequence. I'll update this blog post and keep it at the top of this blog with notices of what back-posts have been dropped here and what dates they can be found at and links to them via their hyperlinked titles. Please keep coming back and I guarantee you won't be disappointed!

See   Picture of the Day - Post-Storm #3   (1/25/2019)

Last updated 6/30/2019

4 comments:

  1. How do we reach you? I have a question on your post from June 29, 2013.
    :-) Thanks!
    I'm a fellow blogger on blogspot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for not noticing your question until just now. You may email me at kimnoyes@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. So glad you're back on a regular basis. Your enthusiasm for the things of this earth (the handiwork of God) is captivating. You have your Father's eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too. I find blogging surprisingly therapeutic and grounding. God's work in the Universe is utterly fascinating to me and I feel compelled to share what I encounter. Thanks for not giving up on this blog.

      Delete